Friday, August 26, 2016

My 26th Birthday Festivities!

Wednesday, August 24

I love birthdays!! I am one of those people who used to wear around a tiara on her birthday, unfortunately I did not have one this year. This year was a great another great one!

I started off the day with a birthday WOD at Crossfit! But before crossfit, Preston finally got to tell me my surprise birthday trip he had planned months ago. We were going to Mykonos, Greece!!! I must say, I have the best husband ever! One of the best surprise birthday gifts ever! We were going over Labor Day weekend, as it was a long weekend for both of us.

After hearing that news, nothing could ruin my birthday! Even the 26 minute AMRAP that certainly was killer couldn't get me!! This was a great way though to start off my day, as I knew I was going to be having a lot of sweets!


After the WOD I got to open some of my birthday presents! They were perfect for our upcoming trip going to the island! 






When I got to work, they had brought in some Italian pastries and brioches and a drink from Deja Brew, delicious! 
(Cards from people at work)

(Birthday outfit)
After work and the gym we had one more thing we needed to get for my birthday...my kitty!! We both decided we finally wanted to get a pet while living over here. And what better day to pick him up than on my birthday!

At first I felt so bad for him, as he was a little scared meeting new people. He was only 6 weeks old when we got to take him home.

He is the cutest and sweetest kitty ever!





I would have to say this was probably one of the best birthdays I have had in a long time! So many exciting and fun things happened all in one day. But still more birthday adventures to come in a couple weeks when we head to Mykonos, Greece! I even got my favorite ice cream cake for dessert :)


3 comments:

  1. I am not sure how you are going to top of that birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great birthday, and adorable kitty!

    ReplyDelete