Thursday, August 4, 2016

Fun Friday!

Friday, July 29

You know you love your job when you get to go to events on base and play all the games there and still market for your job as well.

People are always scared to be the first ones to try games or activities that are offered at events but I went straight for them!

First one I went to I'm not sure the real name but, I had always wanted to try one of the big bubble ball's that you get inside and roll around in and finally today I got to try one! They are insanely hot inside! All the sweat and nastiness is stuck inside with you. But they are a lot of fun! Instead of just rolling around this one the had bowling pins set up to roll and knock over. I will say I was pretty good, I got all strikes!





Next thing I got a group of us to do was the rock climbing wall. 




One of my coworkers is horrified of heights, just like me but I do things with heights all the time. But I got him to actually climb it! He was hilarious to watch and listen to. 


I wish my job could be like this everyday! I would never want to go home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment