Friday, August 5, 2016

Kimberly's Baby Shower

Sunday, July 31

Today I got to celebrate my friend Kimberly's baby shower!

I seem to know a lot of people who are having baby's soon, all around the same time too. (Nope Preston and I are not having any kids anytime soon) :)

Two of her friends put on a baby shower at Area D (people can rent out this base for different events). Even though it was downpour the baby shower was so cute! I'm also glad I finally got to see Kimberly since it had been so long!

We got to play a game where you get to guess the circumference of the mommy's belly. I was pretty good at guessing, not sure if that is a good or bad thing. But I was only a few cm off from exact, but someone actually got even closer with an exact measurement.

Glad I was able to celebrate this day with her!



No comments:

Post a Comment