Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Fun Times at Caorle Beach

Saturday, August 6

Since we had not been able to go to the beach until the weekend before we were definitely trying to make sure we took full advantage and went as much as possible the rest of the summer!

Today we decided to go to Caorle Beach, this year this beach I think became our favorite beach. There was plenty of beach area for people to lay out their own towels, the beach was just all beach chairs you had to rent, like most beaches are. And plus there were paddleboards! Even though we had to walk a little down the beach they still had them. I loved paddleboarding in Florida! Also, one of my friend's from work came with us, her name is Ashley as well. She ended up being the one paddleboarding with me, Preston feel asleep on the beach.

When we were out on the water paddleboarding, it was a little windy, which made it harder for me to move anywhere. But I still had a lot of fun! I had wanted to buy one when I lived in Florida, but we ended up moving out here instead. Now I just need to convince my parents to get one for their new beach house in Florida for when I visit :)




Today was a nice relaxing day at the beach. I'm so glad we could go again this weekend, we had no school work or anything to worry about which made it even better!






By the time we got home we had time to shower and then go out to dinner. It ended being just Preston and I going on a sushi date. We both have become obsessed with sushi. I can't believe it took us both this long to even try it.

These pictures are only a small portion of the amount of plates we did have, as you have to take full advantage of all-you-can-eat sushi!



Then to end the day with a pretty sunset out of bedroom balcony.

1 comment: