Friday, August 5, 2016

Jesolo Beach

Saturday, July 30

Today was the first time Preston and I could actually go to the beach! With me traveling all the time for work and also us going on vacations, we had no time until the end of July! How crazy is that! Last year we went almost every other weekend starting the beginning of June. Oh well, at least we got to go now.

We decided to go to Jesolo because we told our friend we would also pick him up at the airport in the afternoon and this was the closest beach.

As per usual for any beach trip or any adventure we go on, we have to stop at the shopette for snacks. Were a picture of health...ha, I get my usual powdered donuts and now since they have Krispy Kreme Preston gets a few of the crullers they have.

Now were ready!

If you want to go to the beach anytime at the very end of July or all of August, you have to leave early, otherwise you can sit in major traffic!! One time it took our friends 4 hours just to get to the beach.

I love getting to the beach mid morning and there being like nobody there! So relaxing!

Preston and I were so happy we could just chill and not worry about anything for a while. It had been way too long since we didn't have a jammed packed weekend full of homework and chores (At least we finished our hw for the week already). I even got an Aperol Spritz and Preston a soda to enjoy our lazy day.


























Even though we only got to spend a few hours on the beach, I was happy and satisfied, since I could finally say I had been to the beach this summer. Now to go as many weekends as possible to the beach :)

No comments:

Post a Comment