Wednesday, May 28, 2014

We Finally got a House!

May 27

Today we didn't do too much, but I just had to share with my friends and family back home. Preston and I finally decided on a house!! We signed the papers and move in on June 5th!! We were hoping for it to be a little sooner but they still have to install a dish washer that we asked them to get for us if we went with this house. Also, FMO (Furnishing Management Office) didn't have any time sooner to bring us our loaner furniture. Yes, we still don't have any of our stuff and most likely wont have it until end of June beginning of July. And were still waiting for Preston's car to arrive. That will definitely come in handy when we leave TLF (Temporary Lodging Facility) and move into our house.

Just a refresher of the house we choose. But there will definitely be more pictures to come!! :)


(Front of house view)
 I can't wait till we can start decorating our house or should I say I can't wait! ;)

3 comments:

  1. I can certainly understand why you rented that house - the view is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a bright house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see photos inside.
    XO

    ReplyDelete