Saturday, October 17, 2015

LiveSore Ambassador

Sunday, October 4

In my previous post about my photoshoot I had stated I wanted to try and represent a company or brand that dealt with health and fitness. Perfect timing for me, as I randomly stumbled upon an athletic clothing line that was looking for new ambassadors to represent their new and upcoming company and also the company has a pretty good cause it represents with it. If you buy one of their "stand up to cancer shirts" they will donate $5 directly back to the Stand up for Cancer cause. So why not try and become apart of a new and upcoming company.

I applied Sunday night, which was the last day you could apply to become a part of their program. But then had to wait for a response...

Tuesday, October 6

It was not until Tuesday night that I received the email saying "Welcome to the LiveSore Ambassador Program." I was so excited when I opened up that email as I am now slowly getting my foot in the door of the athletic marketing world, as this is what my dream job would be and what I am currently getting my first Master's degree in.


The next step was then to wait for my "ambassador starter kit" to arrive, and who knows how long that would take with how slow the mail is sometimes over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment