Friday, September 25, 2015

Photoshoot

Sunday, September 13

When I came over to Italy I knew I was going to be limited on a few things. As for one, we cannot work on the economy while we live here. Long story short, it took me a while to find a normal salary job, but I'm so glad I did. Now that I have the normal job things slowly have been starting to fall in to place.

Random facts about me as a kid. I was a super shy child growing up, I would never be the one to start the conversation with new people. But slowly over the years I have finally started to open up and be more outgoing. With this new version of myself, I have found it a lot easier to do things I have always wanted to do. I have met so many new people. Also, with this new version of myself, I decided to try and do something I never in my life thought I would have the courage to do, a sports photoshoot. I have become a lot more health and fitness conscious, yes I still was before, but I thought why not try and get sponsored or work for something I am truly passionate about. Which is staying healthy and being active.

With this photoshoot I am trying to find a sports/fitness company that would allow me to model their clothes or help promote them in some way. I hope with my persistence and more outgoing self, that I will eventually be able to work for a company and help promote their products.

Below, I have provided some of the pictures from the photoshoot.

(Not even planned photo)
(Being my goofy self while they adjust the lighting)






(Just staring while they played with the lighting)




















No comments:

Post a Comment