Saturday, August 1, 2015

Bibione Beach

Saturday, July 25

Since Preston was away, I decided to go to the beach with my friends, Mary and Corey.

We decided to go to Bibione, I had never been before and was excited to see this beach. It was only about an hour away.

I really like the way this town looked driving in. There were tons of small shops and restuarants all up and down the beach and the adjacent road.

We ended up getting there around lunch time, so needed to find a place to stop and grab a small bite to eat. Of course we were all so undecided on which place to go to, so walk by like 20 different places hehe. We ended up at a small bar where we all order toast (aka toasted bread, cheese and prosciutto). And of course a drink. I got my favorite, a glass of Prosecco.


Time to hit the beach.

We laid all of our stuff down near the water, since that's the only place you can unless you want to purchase a lawn chair. Then Mary and I decided to walk up and down the beach.

By the time we came back you could slowly see clouds moving in. But luckily, it didn't rain on us.

We just relaxed the rest of the day.


Later we decided to go to a bar for a drink before heading home. I used to love Midori Sour's but I guess I don't like sweet things as much as it was way, way too sweet for me now! Unless they do something different over here, I couldn't really drink it.


After relaxing for a little, it was time to head home. Yet again, another fun filled day at the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment