Saturday, August 2, 2014

Kitty Babysitting

Thursday, July 24-29

This past weekend, Preston and I had the pleasure of watching our friends kitty, Tigger aka Tigs, for 5 days while they went away for their 6th anniversary. What a silly, cute and playful kitty he was! This was a great chance also to see if we really wanted to get a cat right away or wait a little longer.

Their kitty is a very pale orange with faint white strips. Neither Preston nor I had seen a cat this color before, but he was very cute! What a burst of energy he always was. But he did make a friend with our outside stray cat, they were really funny to watch play with each other on each side of the door. Or I guess I should say Tigger did most of the playing, the other cat, Tiger would just rub his head against the door or walk back and forth with Tigger.






It was nice to have a kitty this past weekend to hang out with while I’m at home all day but since I’m starting my two new jobs this coming weekend I don’t think that would be the best time to get a new pet. It was good while it lasted. I guess I got my fill on kitties for a while. And who knows maybe our next animal will be a puppy! J


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for watching him Ashley!! He is a crazy lil one haha

    ReplyDelete