Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Ropes Course in Piancavallo

Thursday, July 3

Preston's squadron had a fun activity planned for the day to go up to a rope's course in the mountains, in the town of Piancavallo. I was really excited I was allowed to tag along.


The name of the park where the ropes course is, Rampy Park.  There are four different types of courses at this park; green, blue, red and black. Plus at the end of each one there is a zip line you get to go down. You can choose to do as many or as few of the course as you would like. The prices range from €12 to €23. Preston and I just decided to go up to the red course for €18 each.






I would definitely go back to this ropes course. Great and fun way to be active with a group of people or even just a couple of people. Also, they do speak English very well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment