Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Aviano Graduation Ceremony

Not much to this post, I just thought it would be nice to share some of the pictures from Aviano's Graduation Ceremony that was held here on base.

Friday, May 19

Even though I had already walked up in Germany at the UMUC Europe Graduation Ceremony, I had to walk at the Aviano Graduation Ceremony, especially since I do work for the school too. I'm also so glad I got Preston to walk again here in Aviano with me. The graduation ceremony was put on by the Air Force for the CCAF graduates and also for any school located here on base as well as for any other school that someone graduated from and wanted to walk in a graduation ceremony. I think it is nice this is offered here, since most people when they complete their degree while being stationed over here they cannot walk at their schools graduation.

This year there were actually a handful of Masters graduates from UMUC. Which I thought was very exciting, and with 2 that actually work for UMUC!



Almost all of the UMUC Masters Graduates. 




UMUC Employees!



No comments:

Post a Comment