Wednesday, February 10, 2016

The Lions Choice Affiliate

Monday, February 8

Ever since the end of summer last year I stumbled upon this company on Instagram and was curious what they were about and the different products they offer. Since they had just started last summer as well, there wasn't much to go off of. So ever since August, of last year, I had been occasionally searching for this company on Instagram and seeing all the different posts and looking at all the different products they offer.

This is another fitness inspired company. They offer different types of health foods that are made fresh to each specific order, filled with probiotics and with no extra ingredients added. On top of that, they also donate 10% of every order to a non-profit organization they partnered with, The Dream 2 Achieve Foundation. This foundation helps give underprivileged youth the opportunity to join a team or sport they always dreamed of playing on as a kid and try and direct them down the right path in life.

If that isn't enough to want to try and help promote this product, then I don't know what will.

While I was searching their website I saw they had an affiliate program. Since I already seem to be on a role for trying to help promote different fitness things I enjoy on a daily basis, why not request to see if I can help promote them as well.

On this day February 8th, I found out they accepted my request of helping promote their products! I even received my own discount code. So if anyone would like to try out their products, make sure to use my code: ASHLEYW10 for 10% off! :)

On top of that, if there is a bar or something you want to try but don't want to purchase a whole lot, you can make a request in your order asking if they wouldn't mind adding in a sample of "such-and-such" product.







(Some of their delicious products!)

No comments:

Post a Comment